Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Don't Want To Spoil The Party

If you are both a Beatles fan and cartoon fan, then this is for you!One of the things I love about The Beatles is how they can paint pictures with their songs. Highly emotional ones! One of my favorites - which always made me miserable if I was going through a breakup- was "I Don't Want To Spoil The Party". Don't listen to the song if you are sad right now.

It makes you feel exactly what it's like to face other people who are having fun while your ex is there also having fun.

Well Kali did a comic about it. You should play the song as you read along. It's her first comic, and you can see with each page that she is getting more adventurous and confident. I love that cute colorful page above!


http://kalikazoo.blogspot.com/2009/08/maude-macher-comic-on-origin-of-pal.html