Monday, November 21, 2011

There were a lot of mustaches running around Bristol last week, so I asked this one why. It turns out that in Britain, many people celebrate national prostate cancer month by growing a bush under their nose. True!
Emma is not celebrating national prostate destruction.
Simon's prostate doesn't seem to be causing him any problems.

These 2 lovebirds waited forever in line to get a drawing but were turned away because I had to run to do a seminar. So after the show I called their asses down to the stage and give 'em what for.
I bought the cheapest camera in existence and it doesn't always pick up the drawings. Sorry.

11 comments:

g k falk said...

I want a pic too!

Archie said...

Cheers John. Me and Jen are chuffed to be on your website. Now we feel famous :)

Archie and Jen

tom said...

Haha! yeh, Movember, only started getting big the last few years. Would enjoy seeing you in Scotland sometime, some year.

Keeno said...

ah good old Movember!!! And thanks to that, I shall forever be immortalised with a daft looking 'tache on me face!
real pleasure to meet you John and I hope Bristol treated you well!

kurtwil said...

Your camera isn't as cheap as mine, JK.
Thanks very much for sharing!

HemlockMan said...

Re: the lovers. Yer a sweet man, Mr. K.

Unknown said...

Why aren't you drawing them driving a dune buggy?

Zoran Taylor said...

@Unknown - yeah, EVERYbody loves dune buggies!

@JohnK - I'm pretty sure Movember is a global phenomenon. I live in Toronto and it's all over the place here. It's even advertised! Odd connection: Frank Zappa died of prostate cancer.

Pete Emslie said...

I'm actually growing a mustache very discreetly on my prostate. It's a hell of a thing to trim though....

Chloe Cumming said...

Yes, your camera was a kodak I believe and my time working in a provincial camera shop told me that kodak digital cameras are like slightly shiter Fuji ones and generally a bit shoddy.

I sat and watched while some of this lot had their drawings done! I would have loved to have stayed longer but my child was not entertained by minimalist art galleries, in fact she saw fit to make quite a ruckus about her boredom.

But it was such super fun! I had a couple of sort of come back down to earth days afterwards.

Joshua Kahan said...

Some women don't like moustaches and protest by observing fanuary.

Also true