Tuesday, August 12, 2014

the Store Works Now

Why do Mitch and Harmke look so happy?
http://spumco-treats.myshopify.com/Because they are wearing their shiny colorful Spumco cartoon shirts! Click the magic spinning store below to see all our wacky cartoon wares!



Brian Damage said...

Doesn't work for me.

Erik Butter said...

Ahw no baby elephant walk anymore :(

Trevor Thompson said...

Why is there a cigarette rotating the store?

Jesse Oliver said...

I recently ordered the red George Liquor T-shirt from your store John.

I can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Nicholaus Hutton said...

I'm buying one!

Charco Argento said...

Dear Mr. K; I loooove R&S since I was a Kid! I wish you´d give´em a good ending after all. I liked the storyboard of "life sucks"; but I´m starting to believe it won´t see the light after all. Hope all your wishes and goals in life get accomplished.
Best regards from Argentina.

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.


cailynxxx gmail.com

David Solis Jr. said...

Hey Mr. Kricfalusi, great shirts, can't wait to get a job so I can buy one!

I was wondering, would you ever come to a convention down south, here in Texas?

Thanks, big fan!