Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Here's the ol' man posing in his cartoon museum. He must be the biggest cartoon fan in the world! He collects caricatures of himself. The one below is by Dragan (I hope I spelled it right!) The photo on the left of the wall is my Mom when she was a young fashion model.
 Since I moved to LA he had to find a replacement for me so he adopted Missy the cat and is teaching her to box so she can grow up to be a real man like him.
 Whoops, look like she sprained something in training! Thank goodness for rehab.
 
Here's one of my favorite family pictures from about 1963 0r 4.Check out Dad's cool glasses. Mom and Elizabeth are all dolled up too, but I refused to wear my snap on tie that day, or maybe I accidentally soiled it.
Happy Father's day to dads everywhere on the planet and especially, you DAD!