Friday, June 28, 2019

Thank You

Hi Folks!


I’d like to thank you for continuing to support me. I hope you are enjoying my blog now that I’m pretty much dedicating most of my time to it.

Unproduced Cartoon Stories

I will continue to post stories featuring my characters in outline or storyboard form and sometimes in animatics.
 I even have some vintage stories from the 1980s with Ren and Stimpy that I'd like to share.


For those of you have found the blog and free cartooning lessons interesting or useful enough to donate I am very grateful. Also to those who have bought things from my store, because that’s basically how I make my living now – and how I pay my assistant.

If you haven’t thought about checking out the cartoony merchandise there, I hope you might take the opportunity now.

I try to make the stuff fun for you: T-shirts,

JohnKT_Shirts

 toys,

JohnKToys

stickers, post cards...

JohnKStickersPostcards


and especially original art you can own and show off to your dentist friends.

JohnKOriginalDrawings,Cels

If you can continue to help me devote full time to working online, I will be happy as a Clam. (How happy are Clams anyway?)

Don’t forget about Cans

 If you haven’t seen it yet, you can grab a DVD and see if your upbringing compares to my own.
CansDVD

 Your grateful pal,
John
-->