Sunday, November 15, 2015

Treehouse pt 6


Carmine said...

Nice, keep 'em coming, I'm loving these. That ghost in the last panel looks like Stimpy.

BTW, any insight into the house background, when the kids jump through the door? It looked almost like a color pencil or water color drawing. It was a nice touch, yet seemed like a different style than we normal see in your cartoons. Any behind the scenes commentary on that :) ?

Matt Ward said...

Hi John,

I am an art history student studying illustration and animation. I was wondering if it might be at all possible to ask you some questions for a project I'm currently working on. I'm not sure the best avenue to contact you about this, but if you'd be at all interested in sharing your insights with me I would greatly appreciate it and would love to be in correspondence.

Thank you very much for your time,
Matt Ward