Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas Cartoon from John K.




Hey folks,

here's a clip from a Christmas cartoon starring George Liquor, Sody Pop and Jimmy the Retarded Boy.



You can download the whole interactive cartoon here for a mere buck!



Here is a clip from one of the first Flash cartoons we did. In the spirit of capitalist Christianity and giving, feel free to give me some cash and download the whole Christmas cartoon here!: I had the wonderfully talented Kristen McCormick update the animation to make it snazzier, slipperier and more MODERN!



It was originally drawn by me, inked by Shane Glines. Flashed by Robyn Byrd, Annmarie Ashkar, Tony Mora, Gabe?... voiced by Mike Pataki and me and Wendy Balomben.


Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and try not to kill anyone or give too many notes for the next couple weeks. We've had enough of that.

Sing lots of carols and roast a nice yuletide log for me!