Thursday, December 28, 2006

Raketu Universal Instant Messaging

Here're some more of my scribbly "bus-drawing-style" storyboard sketches for Raketu. On cheap-ass crummy paper. Kali witnessed this whole process and will describe to you what happens to my anatomy during the creative act in a comment. ...If you beg her to.The best place to create scribbles is at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. It's a soul-food restaurant that has the best fried chicken ever. http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/
I recommend "The Stubby" and a side of greens. They have the bext textures to squirt out of your mouth as you furiously try to wring your story sketches into life.

I pitched "Man's Best Friend" to Chris Reccardi at Roscoe's and a brother got mad and threw his knife and fork down and started yelling at us "Hey Hey Hey Hey!!! I'm trying to eat here! And you're talking about shitting and eating dog puke! What kind of a show do you call that!!..."
But don't think about that. Think about how cool it would be to get all the gossip from all your friends in one Instant message window.Get Raketu now. It's super easy to download and start and then you can talk to everyone on any IM service.
Think about how cool it would be to get entertaining ads that actually tell you what the product does.
Think about daring innovative companies like Raketu that could sponsor whole cartoons and just add their commercials in them, using my characters to sell their futuristic products.
Think about Sody Pop sitting in her flimsy static-clinging negligee Instant messaging you on a dark lonely night.

UNIVERSAL INSTANT MESSAGING

If you have AIM, then you can't talk to your friends who have MSN or Yahoo, etc. Not without downloading each service and leaving all these windows open at the same time. SCREW THAT! Raketu lets you talk to anyone on any instant message service all at the same time. You just tell Raketu which services you want to be active.

COMBINE ALL YOUR ONLINE APPLICATIONS INTO ONE AND DO MULTIPLE TASKS AT ONCE

Podcasting, multimedia, games, entertainment and more stuff can all be done. To be honest, I haven't used many of these services anyway, but if you do, then you can be useful to the whole world.

So listen. Do me a favor and help me do my job here and you will see more cartoons fast-by the end of January!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW! IT'S FREE AND THE FASTEST DOWNLOAD EVER!
If you have a PC (which I don't) download Raketu and sign up (don't even pay the 10 bucks yet if you don't need the phone stuff right away, just use all the free stuff) and then post comments telling me what you like best.

I'm gonna put cartoons up on the Raketu that advertise each of these aspects of Raketu so now's your chance to feed me some input!

I'm counting on you to help me get you the cartoons you want....