Monday, October 24, 2011

Bristol Encounters Festival in England Nov 16 - 20

John K./Spumco Cartoon Screening and Signing Thursday Nov 17 2 PM

Come and hang out, shake hands and watch some of my cartoons. I think I will show a nice clean uncut "Boo Boo Runs Wild" that Cartoon Network has graciously given me...and some other rare things..
During the signing, you can bring me t shirts or whatever to sign, or you can have me draw you a caricature for a measly 12 LBs! 12 lbs of what, I wonder?
They asked me to show 10 of my favorite cartoons - or at least clips of them so we 'll have some time left over to talk about them.
Picking 10 is going to be hard-I may cheat and bring some more...PLUS I'm gonna show clips of a couple of my favorite live action films.Chris Shepherd is going to moderate, so I guess that means he will ask me questions. I'll let him decide where the conversation shall wander.I imagine there will be a question and answer period too so you can trade theories with us.

Lots More Stuff!

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BRISTOL ENCOUNTERS FESTIVAL
Plus here's some shots from other animations that the folks at Encounters sent me.
Here's some cg animation but painted in a 2d style.
This one about the drowned baby looks pretty interesting.
SEE YOU THERE AT BRISTOL'S ANIMATED ENCOUNTERS