Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Will You Buy It?


I'm thinking about making a couple new t shirts to add to my store (click the store at top right of page if you don't know about the store)

I wanted to make one for girls and one for guys. I've noticed that girls don't buy as many cartoon t shirts as guys though. So before I actually print these (this isn't quite finished) I'd like to get an idea of how many people might actually buy one. Christmas is right around the corner! If you think so, put a comment and say what size you need, so I can calculate my minimum order before going ahead and printing them.

I'll show you the guy's shirt as soon as I have a facsimile ready.

Thanks!

Your best curmudgeon,
John

P.S. Would you rather just have the image on the shirt, or also some kinda catch phrase in fancy-ass lettering? I was thinking of "Cartoons Rock" which sounds mundane enough.