Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Help me do some Rubber Hose crap

SEE DISNEY RUBBER HOSE


OOGLE FLEISCHER RUBBER HOSE


Hey pals,


I have a whole bunch of articles about classic animation history and styles, but I'm stuck for the moment.

I want to do an article about rubber hose animation from 1928-1993 and am having trouble finding artwork or frame grabs to illustrate it.

I'm looking in particular for Disney and Fleischer stuff to compare especially scenes that have a few background characters in them.

If any of you can make frame grabs or have scans of art can you send me links to them? I want to put up the article tonight.

Swing You Sinners-some of the weirdest stuff
The thunder and lightning scene in Barnacle Bill.
Anything fun and weird from Fleischer
Surreal Disney??

Crowd scenes from Mickey barnyard cartoons and Fleischer cartoons...


Thanks everyone!!

Your pal,

John