Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thanks to the Latest contributors!

Thanks from me and the All Kinds Of Stuff Gang of cartoon pals!

Brett Thompson
Galen Fott

last week:
Nate Bear,
Matt Greenwood,
Gregg Underwood
Robert Herman
Dennis Hyer
Paul Stadden
Mitch Loidolt
Eric Parks
Callum Barker
Chris Alvino

have I forgotten anyone? Post your name in the coments and I'll add you to the elite list.


Parker said...

God bless u, my friend.

Bruce said...

That Fred and Barny picture had always cracked me up. You know, I would pay a good fiver for a poster of that drawing.

Bruce said...

Oh, which reminds me, did you enjoy my Iwerks post?

Doug said...

Hey, I donated a WHOLE $10.00 where is mah recognition? ;)

But really I love your blog, I appreciate the time and effort you put into this blog! Please expand my knowledge in in the future and I will contribute much more to your money bags!

Callum said...

The Fred and Barney pic is hilarious...Was it drawn for the Spumco laserdisc set?