Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thanks to the real stars of this blog!



Hey I just checked my account and found some more donations.

Thanks very much indeed!
I spray you all with golden teat magic goo.

Here is a list of the cream of humanity, folks who love real cartoons:

Eric Bauza
Heather Sheffield
Bruce Herbert
Emmanuel laflamme
Dominic Bisignano
Flash Cartoons Studios
Art Fuentes
Taber Dunipace
Michael Webb
Brett Thompson
Kirk Teetzel (great last name!)
Andrew Arett
Ricardo Cantoral
Chris Lutes
Patrick Sevc
Andy Latham

This is very very appreciated. I spend a lot of time on these lessons and things, so this will really help.

Boy, if everyone who reads this blog sent 5 bucks every few weeks I could upgrade what I'm doing and make more films, so thanks very much!

Hopefully you will work for me after you become cartoon geniuses too!

Here look, even Kali is finding time to brush up on her construction:
Solid, girl solid!







If I left anyone out, chastise me and I'll correct the error!