Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blen and Kubercheebee's Magical Powers

Blen and Kubercheebie are from another dimension-the dimension of your eyelashes where the laws of physics are completely different than the ones that keep you stuck to the ground.

They sometimes visit us and hide on our shirts. You might worry about this at first, but actually while you wear the shirts you have magical powers. You can curse out your boss in full voice and he won't hear a thing - while the rest of the office will hear it all think your are the bravest creature in our flimsy slice of space-time.

You can attract aliens from even more bizarre worlds.

Your torso will glisten from the magical eyelash dimension dust that lures potential mates that you can couple with and then devour while they are still in a hypnotic trance of bliss.
Mens BlenWomens Blen
We now have these popular otherwordly items in all sizes and for multiple genders.

This popular item also is now available in larger sizes, so all you manly brutes can finally advertise your love for discipline to the dirty little sissies in your neighborhood:
George Liquor

Or maybe you collect rare Canadian pseudo anime:

John K Anime doodle 06John K Amine doodle 02jkanime01John K Anime doodle 09

11 comments:

Elana Pritchard said...

I am a supermodel now! That means people should look at my blog:

good times at elana's blog

Guy Cx said...

Hey John, I can't access this CelebrityMerch website... Is it because I'm from another country that not US or Canada?

JohnK said...

I don't know Guy. Have you tried another browser?

RooniMan said...

"You can curse out your boss in full voice and he won't hear a thing - while the rest of the office will hear it all think your are the bravest creature in our flimsy slice of space-time."

Hell f***ing yeah! I'm SOO getting one now!

damsel said...

Lol hey John why do you draw on looseleaf? Why don't you get a moleskin sketchbook?

Guy Cx said...

I tried, but that wasn't the problem. I just figured out what it is, and it's the country really. I used a little program called Hotspot Shield to bypass this kind of censorship and I managed to access the site. They allow shipping to other countries, so this censorship is just nonsense to me...

(When posting about merchandises from CelebrityMerch, it's a good idea to remind people from other countries abou this censorship thing. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only foreigner here...)

M. R Darbyshire said...

I'll be getting a shirt or two! Thank you for making them!

Darby

Bitter Animator said...

Kali got to meet DJ Lance? I'm jealous. Happy new year, Mr.K!

Oliver_A said...

I don't know Guy. Have you tried another browser?

I have exactly the same problem accessing your products. It really seems to be a country related problem.

gracesix said...

I wanted a Blen and Kubercheebie shirt, but you don't have medium.

Sven Hoek said...

Hey DJ Lance Rock, cool. Please tell me you're doing some animation for Yo Gabba.